Re: vaporlock?

To: robbieharrison@comcast.net
Subject: Re: vaporlock?
From: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 22:24:43 -0700
I had the same problem, until I got rid of the old glass fuel filter.  It
was sucking in air around the rubber seal.  Tried lots of stuff, but finally
just got rid of it and went with an aftermarket clear in-line filter.  My
guess is that you have an air leak in the fuel system.
Greg Burrows
67 2000