Re: Distributor Vaccume advance

To: "ian miller" <datsun661600@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Distributor Vaccume advance
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 13:08:14 -0400
Go to a heater/burner supply store. They'll have the correct metal tubing
size as well as some of the fittings.

As said before it attaches to the bottom of the carb not to the manifold.
I ran my line off the front carb but I couldn't see any difference. The U20
setup runs off the front carb so I guess there's not much of a difference.

Mike