Roadster sabbatical / It's Over!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadster sabbatical / It's Over!
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 13:08:56 EDT
In a message dated 6/7/02 9:12:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time, efris@qwest.net
writes:

> I'd like to take this opportunity to publically apologize to
> Calspeed for my remarks...Perhaps they were uncalled for, but I recall his
> National Meet idea emails to be rather pessimistic and negative, but hey,
> it
> is a long drive and no one wants to take it...

Hello,

I also want to apologize to the List for this whole thing getting out of
hand.  I just wanted to extend an invitation to a nice Datsun Event.  I had
no idea that club banners would start such a passionate discussion.  (I
wonder if the 510 Club that are involved are having the same problems)  But
as I had mentioned to Eric in a seperate email that I sort of understand how
he feels.  It is our love of Datsuns and the love of our hobby that makes so
many of us so passionate in the way we react.

I apologize to everyone that feels that the List may have stressed them out
alittle this past week.  But in a soft voice I still want to let everyone
know that ZONC is extending an invitation to all Datsun Owners.  This event
is open to the public.  And if you have a banner to display please bring it
along.  If you are planning to attend let me know with an email so that I can
pre-reserve a parking space for you and your Roadster.

Thanks,

Michael "Calspeed" Carion