Subscribing to e-mail list

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Subscribing to e-mail list
From: gmagana@softcom.net
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 19:40:43 -0700
Didn't see this post to the list, sending it again

Hey there, Busy weekend here, I helped my brother in law pick up a "new"
roadster.  He has been wanting one for years, and the price was right,
free!!!.  I have been on this list so long I forgot how you subscribe to it.
If you guy's can steer me in the right direction, then my brother in law can
get to recieve some of the valuable information that this list passes along
most of the time.  (with the exception of when we bicker :-) )  We picked up a
66 1600 matching numbers car with very clean body with minimal rust.
Thanks, Gerardo
P.S. Steve Allen, add this to your registry
Kevin Moses owner
spl311-00524, restoration project