Skylines.....

To: <RoadsterGB@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Skylines.....
From: "Garage Schauff" <info@schauff.be>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 16:20:32 +0200
Well,
I didn't believe my eyes this afternoon.
Not one , not two but 5 Nissan Skyline GT-R parked in front of my
showroom.
UK owners, average age 25-30.
About the cars, 1 OE model, all the other were Jap imports and NISMO
tuned between 500 and 800HP, AP racing 8 pod brake calipers, Greddy
cold air intake, HKS turbo valve, big intercoolers etc. etc.
Unfortunaly they didn't ask me if I want to try one of these BEASTS.
WHAT A PITY!
They pushed the horses up to 250MPH!!! on the german Autobahn,,,,,whow
They came from the 24H NURNBURGRING race festival, where a Skyline
driven by a Belgian finished 5th overall.

Regards,
Chris