Re: Where to tie down.

To: Brian Rourke <bbtmc@ozemail.com.au>
Subject: Re: Where to tie down.
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 08:23:02 -0500 (CDT)
I prefer to use the wheels as tie down points. If you use anything on the
chassis you will have to control the vertical bouncing of the car when you
hit bumps, or the upward movement of the car will put undue strain on the
connection points and the tie downs. I prefer to put web harnesses over
the sheels and seckure them to the trailer. That way the car's suspension
still works and the tie downs are under pretty much constant tension.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner