RE: Enough Already! Corners Please!

To: "'Gary McCormick'" <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>,
Subject: RE: Enough Already! Corners Please!
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 15:18:05 -0800
Gary, Gary

My last employment position included the task of research. The Lawyers and
the Insurance
Underwriters would come to me with the delightful chore of finding out which
of the
Senior Technical People SCREWED UP. After exhaustive research, I would
present my findings
to the various CEO's, CFO's, Head Engineers, Legal and Underwriting teams.
This is the
person(s) you get to CRUCIFY. Along with the reasons, and percentage of
blame to be assigned accordingly. Also included would be any recommendations
to fix the problem.
Anyone can be replaced. We do it every 2, 4, and 6 years.

Pamela Bauman