Re: Light trucks (OT)

To: "Gary K. McCormick" <gkmcc@netgate.net>,
Subject: Re: Light trucks (OT)
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efris@qwest.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 05:04:52 -0700
The Buick Regal we have is sizable, agile, AND has speed, yet my wife was
unable to avoid the accident, even though she saw it coming and accellerated
to avoid it.   Instead of being hit dead center of the car, she took the hit
on the rear quarter and spun 180 degrees.

As to your other comments, well... they show your lack of intelligence on
the subject matter.   I think I will take my advise from my own trusted
sources, such as my father, who is an insurance investigator.   If I HAD to
take a hit, I'd much rather take that hit in my SUV instead of a car such as
your Ford Focus.
There is another reason for getting an SUV out here in Colorado... it's
called S N O W!   Perhaps you have read about it in your subscription to
"Brain" magazine there in sunny San Jose, CA... it makes roads slick and
driving treacherous.   Somedays, when it snows like 1 foot or more, it's
kinda fun to try and drive those little agile fast cars out here, while the
big tank Expedition just powers through the stuff...   funny stuff, perhaps
you should actually experience it for yourself once or twice in your life!

And to the person who suggested I drive my Fairlady under an 18-wheeler??
I wouldn't say that again...   I have seen photos of such an endeavour and
they aren't pretty.   Keep those comments in the movies where they belong...
they aren't for real life and NO ONE should even attempt them!!!!!!!

EF