OT, Bad week for car guys in HSV AL

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT, Bad week for car guys in HSV AL
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 15:21:10 -0500
Listees,
   Most of you know Phil Hall for the custom roadster he is building or for
 his tales of 180's in his flat dash roadster.  I had an opportunity to
accept
 Phil and Rhonda's hospitality for a night a few years back when traveling
 Alabama.  At that time they struck me as two down to earth caring people.
 Since then I have only had those feelings strengthened.  Now you have all
 read the story below about Joe and Jeannine Norman and their son Drew.  As
 requested, they will be in my prayers.  But I want to do a bit more.  My
 check will go in the mail today.  It won't be for much because I'm
currently
 unemployed, but hopefully it will be joined by others.  The check will be
 made out to Phil, for him and Rhonda to use to take care of Drew or to pass
 along to Joe and Jeannine to help cover the expensive and long recovery
from
 sever burns.  I know Phil and Rohonda will make the best use of it.  I hope
 the post man is busy in a few days with deliverys to the Hall residence.

Sorry about the OT,
Paul
OROC

Phil Hall
107 Terrapin Cicle
Huntsville, AL   35806

and
> > works on cars for extra cash on the weekends.  Over the years our
families
> > have grown close.  Very nice people.  Last Wednesday Drew's dad (Joe)
was