Re: How can I put a V8 in this? - OT

To: csp311@telia.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How can I put a V8 in this? - OT
From: "Jimmy Claypool" <srl311vg@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 20:50:40 -0800
Not sure if anyone cares But the reason the 350 swap into jags is common is
that Jag actually used GM TH350 trannies is some models. So just fab some
motor mounts and exhauist and the rest is cake

Personally I like all rowdy 4bangers 6's 8's whatever. Thats why the
roadster gets the V6 and the Mustang gets the oversized 302

Jimmy in Sacramento
68 311 VG30