Re: Chandler Parade Details - DEC 1st 4:00pm

To: "Ron Hamilton" <fj201@home.com>
Subject: Re: Chandler Parade Details - DEC 1st 4:00pm
From: "Chris Doutre" <cdoutre@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 20:32:25 -0700
Ron,

Thanks. I think that's definitely a good strategy. However, I first have to
figure out what the PO did. This regulator setup does not match the manual,
so I assume there was an upgrade of some kind made in the past. Instead of
the 4 screw terminals mentioned in the manual, this regulator has a
six-blade connector. It says Borg Warner on the cover. Hopefully my "one
dollar" fix won't bite me before I get home tomorrow night.

Chris