Re: 13" wheels

To: <andycost@att.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 13" wheels
From: "James M Koken" <james.m.koken@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 10:19:05 -0800
When I got one of my roadsters (89?) it came with aluminum 5 slot
wheels-13". The car was set up with 50 series tires and rode like a go kart.
It had spacers on the hubs and that was it.  Also had an assortment of 12mm
and 7/16" lugs. I got rid of those things asap. The PO had torn up the
steering box and the idler box by driving that car hard without maintenance
on that tire setup.
Mike Koken
Colo. Springs