Re: kim's back, jackstands

To: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: kim's back, jackstands
From: "James M Koken" <james.m.koken@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 19:55:28 -0800
Whats the part # on that jack.Didn't order from them for a while and haven't
got a catalog lateley.  My aching shoulder doesnt like to work in close
quarters like it used to. Tranny braces, manifold flanges, drive shafts, are
getting to be murder. I have three sets of jack stands for different
situations. Am even considering a lift (saw em in Hemmings) if I can swing
it some day. Wife says a pit in the garage would not be a good selling point
if we had to move at some point.
Mike Koken
Colo. Springs-18 degrees and cold!