RE: Rear spoiler for custom

To: "'Pam bauman'" <ntrlclr@eathlink.net>,
Subject: RE: Rear spoiler for custom
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.B.Hall@MSFC.NASA.GOV>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 12:50:32 -0600
Hey Pam - I plan on spinning the stock tank around so the intake is forward
to the left.  I will then use a Cobra style gas cap on the rear deck in
front of the trunk lid.  I will go to  a motorcycle JY and see what I can
find.  I tryed the solid fuel, but kept blowing up the shop trying to mix
it:)

Phil