Re: bolt pattern

To: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: bolt pattern
From: "Dave Mehl" <waterback@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 20:11:33 -0800
I have a set of "iron cross" wheels that need shims. Most standard lug nuts
are .68" shaft, while the Nissan wheels in question take a .75". I have seen
.75" lugs in the truck section but they were too long, and not 7/16" thread.
I will have to try the tapered nut technique until I get some shims. I will
be having a new set of Dunlop A2 Sports mounted on these wheels this Friday.
I hope they're as good a tire as I've heard.

Dave