Re: Was - Break in brake circuit Now - lights

To: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Subject: Re: Was - Break in brake circuit Now - lights
From: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 19:27:54 -0600
Victor,

One thing to look for are some SUPER WHITE LED's. Wire up a bunch
in a cluster, and you have a very nice light without any heat of
my usual "tail light bulb" trick.

Spotted some at www.bgmicro.com
Take a look in the middle of the page:
http://www.bgmicro.com/pdf/page1.pdf

I mounted some "clear back up light assemblies" in the Land Cruiser.
They have 25W bulbs. Great for finding stuff at night (no dome light
with the canvas top). Found them at a generic truck store.

Cheers,

Tom Walter
Austin, TX