Re: Osh/Sears

To: "weisner" <"weisner@seidata.com"@seidata.com>,
Subject: Re: Osh/Sears
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 05:49:24 -0800
I remember when My friend and I went to Sears to have a new Muffler put on
his '58 Chevy.
They had him drive onto the lift so they could raise it to install the new
muffler.
After they had changed the Muffler and the job was complete, they lowered
the car and told him he was all set.
When he started to come off the lift his new Muffler was dragging on the
lift, when he pulled onto the lift it did not touch anywhere.
  He said it needed to be redone.  The Manager insisted that there was
nothing that could be done.
Well, He had to get very mouthy and loud, so the rest of the Customers could
hear that He was not happy with the Job.
After about 5-10 minutes of the yelling of my friend, they reinstalled the
muffler correctly, and we finally left.
I have learned one thing from that incident.  If you do not raise your voice
to create a commotion, they will try to sweep your problem under the rug.
Silence is your defeat.
Pat