Re: #@#$!! damn ! / VG30 vs U20 now roadster philosophy

To: Dan Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>,
Subject: Re: #@#$!! damn ! / VG30 vs U20 now roadster philosophy
From: Pam Bauman <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2001 19:56:37 -0800
Dan
Good quality Tequila is the only thing I drink. Beer sucks, Jack
Daniel's shots and those Sloe Comfortable up against the wall thingys
from the late 70'S make my legs hurt like I've been dancing all night.
Tequila doesn't make me hungover and I can drive 2 hours after the last
one. Only problem with it is all guys end up looking like Toby
Keith(6'4",265 lbs of solid muscle)and all cars Roadsters, and I dislike
having distortions of any type in my life. Never been to a Tequila bar
before and I never eat the worm.

Pam Bauman
Future Roadster Owner

///