IT"S ALIVE but missing stuff

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: IT"S ALIVE but missing stuff
From: JCLAY510@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 22:21:40 EST
Well it's finally happening  I just may be driving my 1600 soon. This morning
i set out to get the harnesses back in and when i did that i searched all the
boxes i got with the car and......no fuse box. Ran to local parts house and
alll they had was a 4 fuse panel and a seperate 2 fuse panel. 9 dollars later
I was home with that combination installed trying to figure out why it
wouldn't fire. After a while I took a step back and decided to trace all my
previous steps. Finally found my problem. Firing order off by one plug wire
Fixed that and whoooom!!!!!!!!!

I was sooooo happy. Now all that is left is the hydraulics and to figure out
some missing stuff. My fuse box is working  so I'll leave it, but i need a
headlight and wiper switch. Will other Datsun stuff work?? Cuz they're
everywhere. Also anybody got a good source for the hardware ths ecure the
softtop. I need the "thingys" that attach to the body behind the doors. I am
gonna use the stuff off of the 2000 for now  but would like to replace it
eventually. Or a hardtop if anyone has an extra.
Later for now

Jmmy in Sacramento
68 3000 VG30 "Still think Calspeed will be quicker"
68 1600 "soon to be promoted to daily duty"
71 BMW 2002      NOW OFFICIALLY FOR SALE
91 Landcruiser "been a while since I've driven it     i.e wife vehicle

///
///