Re: Ultimate Jigsaw Puzzle

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: Re: Ultimate Jigsaw Puzzle
From: Fergus OFarrell <FOFarrell@qtww.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 07:57:51 -0700
Hey Jim,
all of us have (or will) encounter a measure of what you are tackling.
(okay, maybe your Bekins contribution is a bit extreme) So, ask away, there
is always more to learn and traps to avoid.  Maybe, for those of us not so
NOS-mandated, there are Volvo part swaps that would be helpful?  (for
myself, I have a completely frozen heater valve, and the price is too much
for my budget, when the weather is "mid 70's and sunny" most of the time.  I
wouldn't question it, except the Brit car sites have something similar so
cheap, and a water valve is a water valve, right?  Sorry, got a bit of
personal 'tude there.
BTW, where are you located?