Re: Shasta (Solvang) 2001

To: "fairlady" <fairlady@telstra.com>
Subject: Re: Shasta (Solvang) 2001
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 22:20:14 -0700
Phil, It was really nice meeting you at the Shasta Show, I would like to
thank you for coming such a long way to see what us American and Canadian
roadster enthusiasts share as a passion in common with you fine folks from
Australia. There is nothing more fun than to have the top down and the roar
of a Nissan engine as you go down the road. I hope you get busy with that
next book, can't wait to buy it.
Gerardo Magana