Re: Exhaust system question

To: sandhoff@csus.edu
Subject: Re: Exhaust system question
From: Neil Levine <nalevine@dcn.davis.ca.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 13:02:14 -0700
John,

Is the glass half empty or half full? ;-) I didn't necessarily get this
impression from the article since it was about race cars in general. All
she said was that, I quote for the folks who haven't seen the article: "My
little four-cylinder Datsun 2000 roadster couldn't compete with his V-8
Mustang on the straights, but I'd be all over him in corners."

Neil