A Short Farewell

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: A Short Farewell
From: "Jeffrey Wilson" <jeffalso88@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 20:04:54 -0700
Keep your eyes open for new members to the roadster boards :)

The little Roadster has been sold to a couple here in the Bay Area.  They
were told about it by someone here on the board (you know who you are) and
just saw it tonight.  They liked the look and feel of the car, decided they
were willing to give it the love and care it deserves.

I want to thank everyone on the board for their support, assistance, offers
of help and those who considered purchasing it. This board is a great group
of folks and if folks don't mind, I'm going to slip into the background and
just lurk on the board and keep in touch.  I'd still like to complete what I
started one day, most likely on another roadster (love these cars), when the
time proves more forgiving.

Jeff Wilson