Re: 510 alternator?

To: "Ronnie Day" <ronday@home.com>,
Subject: Re: 510 alternator?
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 12:49:26 -0400
Ron,

I found a connector plug that was used on the 510 and Z alt. The alternative
to cutting the harness is to snip the harness off an old alternator but
since mine was new I didn't want to ruin it by cutting off the harness. It's
still sitting in my basement 15 years later as I use Z alternators and
voltage regulaters.

Mike