Re: Anyone have a hood/bonnet

To: Robert.Long@CSDInc.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Anyone have a hood/bonnet
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 11:38:53 -0400
Robert,

Like almost everything else on the car, the hood is unique.  The good news
is that you can make any hood fit the hole.  To make an early hood fit, you
need to notch or dimple the support where the master cylinder would hit it
and move the support rod bracket.  For a 68 hood, you need to move the
support rod bracket.  For a 69 - 70 hood you need to move the support rod
bracket and modify the holddown mounting.

Sid