Re: Disaster?? Help on leaking fuel pump..

To: "Dan Neuman" <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Disaster?? Help on leaking fuel pump..
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efris@home.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 22:14:10 -0600
Welcome to the wonderful world of  "bad fuel pump diaphragm" (sp?)   Good
thing it's coming out that hole because.the other alternative is you are
dumping fuel into your crankcase.    Check your oil anyway though... if it's
gassy smelling, turn the car off and get your phone...  call up your
favorite vender and say "I need a new fuel pump ASAP"... then pay the nice
vender lots of cash and wait impatiently for your new part to arrive...
while you wait, you might want to change your oil..    Best of luck on
that...   Unless you live down the block from a vender, Friday isn't a
possibility

Just my $.02...   hope it helps!

Eric
WyCROC