Re: ads seen today

To: TNTFajette@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ads seen today
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 01:16:32 EST
> I'm getting back into "Datsun-ism" now and I need some advice.
>
> I called one of the ads ....Here's what the guy told me:
> One thing that he said that concerned me was that after the overhaul, it
> would not do over 45 mph....I plan to do a frame up resto...

Hello,

I cant say if it is a good deal or not.  But I can tell you this.  There are
many Datsun Roadsters out there.  The prices are for the most part pretty
good all the way around.  Take your time to get the right one for you.  If
you were patient you would be able to look at about a dozen of them for sale
in SoCal.

Dont jump into something that is going to make you more frustrated then
enthusiastic.  Especially if you have that wad of cash burning a hole in your
pocket.  Oh, I remember my first Roadster.  It was a rust bucket and money
pit.  As a matter of fact it would go over 45mph either.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
http://members.aol.com/calspeed1/motorsports.html