Re: This is really <OT> but NOT worth the look.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: This is really <OT> but NOT worth the look.
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 04:16:51 EST
In a message dated 12/10/00 4:42:34 AM !!!First Boot!!!, roadster@rcn.com
writes:

<< It fooled me. I sat staring at the picture for 5 minutes wondering how
 someone could be so stupid. >>

Well, what made me wonder if this was a fake was how the heck did they get
this loaded onto the car.  Certainly not with a folklift as there was no
space for the fork blades.  As well, forklifts are unable to attain that type
of horizontal angle.  A sheet by sheet load...?  Nope.  Look at the angle of
the load.  That had me think "fake" immediately.  But I must admit that it
was quite well done.

Calspeed