Re: No More Parts-no comfort in that letter

To: <SPL311RDST@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: No More Parts-no comfort in that letter
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 17:40:40 -0500
    At the request of the clubs founder, I drove my 1600 to a Z club
gathering at a local Nissan dealer a couple of years back.  When I pulled
into the parking lot in my 1969 1600, the club member registering everybody
informed me that the show was only for Datsuns!  When I pointed to the logo
on the front fender, she got a funny look on her face, but let me in.

Paul
OROC