Great to be back on the list!!

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Great to be back on the list!!
From: "Nathan Ruffcorn" <nruff@famvid.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 19:00:44 -0600
Hey all!

It's great to be back on-line!  Things have been really busy-moved, career
change, ect, ect but I couldn't fight off the withdrawl pains any longer.
All of you that have attempted to quit know what I'm talking about....sweaty
palms, very irritable, uncontrollable desire to click the "connect" icon
when working on the computer.......

This absence has been hectic but has also allowed me to get several roadster
related things done.   My 67 is nearing completion, just needing the
interior completed and of course all the little odds and ends that allow us
to classify them as "project" cars for the rest of our ownership.  BTW,
there is another roadster now lurking around the midwest.  After much
preparation my father and I were able to get his 70 SPL painted two weekends
ago.  I'll give you two guesses as to what color it is. <g>  Yeah, yeah,
yeah....there are too many red roadsters but who can resist a red sports
car?  It is bitter-sweet as this is the culmination of a 10 year father/son
project.  Definitely quality time-I wouldn't trade a minute of it.  I'll
post pics as soon as I get a chance!

Again, it's good to be back
Nathan