Despirt cry for cheap wheels

To: <z-car@taex001.tamu.edu>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Despirt cry for cheap wheels
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 22:00:36 -0700
Lists,

Help! I need a wheel set. I've been Auto Xing and this weekend I ran on used
BFG R1's. the problem is, I had to dismount my street tires to mount the
race tires and they wont last very long at all driving back and forth to
work and trips to San Diego for AutoXing (like they just did!). What I have
in mind are 14x5.5,  5 slot, American Racing style, 70-74(?) Z rims. Any one
got an extra set in the SoCal area they could part with?

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
Los Angeles
SoCalROC http://www.ameri-eagle.com/datsun/