Re: good ol' #2 and some more roadsters

To: "Mitch Planck" <mitch@ias.net>
Subject: Re: good ol' #2 and some more roadsters
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 18:43:04 -0400
Mitch,

Small world as I know who he is w/o you telling me! It's Dave Pesky, Datsun
restorer extradonaire! He does ALL the work himself except machining and at
his job he probably could do that also.

I've known him for many years and he is a really great guy. We all stay
together when we go to the Glen.

BTW, he's got more cars than I care to think about and the space to store
all of them indoors. I am jealous.

66 Mike