S.U. needles for the 1600

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: S.U. needles for the 1600
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 23:32:35 EDT
Hello all,

     Just received a pair of ADQ S.U. needles all the way from England. I've
got them installed and did a turn around the block. I am fairly impressed so
far. Some time tomorrow on the freeway with the oxy sensor box and I'll have
a better idea about top end. This may be about as far as it goes without
custom needles. I will check into that option.

               keith "bumps on my head from banging it against carbs" williams