Trade Anyone?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Trade Anyone?
From: TRRACE@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 12:49:28 EDT
Hello,

I was thinking there might be someone out there that was thinking about
moving into a 2000.  I am looking for a nice 65-67 1600. It would have to be
restored and NOT RED! :D  (Sorry)  Just tired of red, love it ususally.
I have a 2000. Black interior, red exterior.  Solexes, professionally
restored, rebuilt engine, (12,000 miles) transmission, suspension, new carpet
and vinyl kits and new seats.  Clean car, fast, and dependable.
A fair trade could be arranged possibly with some exchange of cash.  If
you've been wanting to "try" out a 2000.  This may be a great deal for both
parties.
I am in Northern California, Sacramento area.  Give me a call if you would
like to "talk."  Or email with any questions.  Thanx to all.
Trrace@aol.com - Sacramento
2000 69' for sale/trade
1600 67