Datsun

To: Shs1002@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Datsun
From: Dat2000srl@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 22:51:07 EDT
I didn't get your name Mr Seigal? I just wanted to get this info for you.
the roadster list e-mail goes to all the members is:
  datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
I don;t know for sure if you can just e-mail them and it will go through, but
if you want to join the group (highly reccomended)  <A
HREF="http://triumph.utah.edu/www/tn-mail.html#lists";>http://triumph.utah.edu/
www/tn-mail.html</A> click on this hyperlink, it will take you to the site
that you sign up on, It is a free service, the guys have losts of advise, and
are very helpful. there are at least 2 others that have the kind of car you
have sp212, and I am sure it would be interesting for you to hear from them.
Larry Coughlin
Maryland
69 srl311 (2000)