Re: Roadsters in G.G.Park, S.F.

To: <CalSpeed@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Roadsters in G.G.Park, S.F.
From: "Fred Katz" <fredkatz@2xtreme.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 23:35:27 -0700
Right! This is an awesome show. For those who can't make it, I'll be
posting some pics of last years show (time flies and the pics are in a
drawer somewhere).  Actually, we had 8 roadsters in a row. Five were
BADROC, another Datsun roadster dropped in on us, and two Brit cars joined
us. Imagine that, MG's and Datsun's joining forces, surrounded by Detroit
iron!

Fred "katman"

----------
sochoux@yahoo.com; GOAVP@aol.com; shifty@well.com; hoon@pixar.com;
fredkatz@2xtreme.net; XeddeX@aol.com; dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu;
Ldino21@aol.com; datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
> Subject: Roadsters in G.G.Park, S.F.
> Date: Tuesday, August 08, 2000 10:40 PM
>
> I didnt want to bring it up yet as I dont have the exact dates but there
is
> going to be a huge car show in Golden Gate Park this October.  It is
called,
> "Jimmys Old Car Picnic"  It is now a San Francisco tradition.  This show
> usually brings in 500 plus cars.  It is held on the lawn in a beautiful
> meadow of Golden Gate Park.  All of the cars are of 1972 and older.  Last

> year we had five Roadsters there.  This year there will be a few more.
The