Re: Roc liability

To: bitterrootprop@nidlink.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roc liability
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 21:55:48 EDT
Mike and all ROC concerned individuals,

My suggestion is that the club incorporate.  Collect some dues or donations
to cover the cost, and file the paperwork.  By incorporating, the club will
sidestep a lot of the potential litigation.  This is how most hobby clubs (I
have been in several model airplane clubs and it is SOP (not "esso Bee!")
for them) avoid legal issues.  Now, before anyone takes this as gospel, one
of the legal eagles on the list should chime in.

Just my $.02 worth. (battery's not included, some assembly required, proof
of residency required, void in the state of confusion, must include two
boxtops and a verse written in the Haiku style, only open to residents of
towns that end with the suffix of "burg" in states south of the Mason-Dixon
line, blah, blah, blah, yaddah,yaddah, yaddah, etc.)

Sid