Re: speaking of gas

To: "Tom" <datsun2@yahoo.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: speaking of gas
From: "nruff" <nruffcorn@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 18:34:13 -0500
I have also been told that Shell gas, among others is different.  I know the
local Shells generally do not use achohol blends (like Ethenol) that are
common here in the corn-belt of the US.  It is not uncommon for some higher
octain achohol blends to be CHEAPER than the low octain stuff!
 You should NEVER run any Ethenol or achohol blends in small 2 cycle motors
like weed eaters chainsaws, ect.  Especially in the older ones, the achohol
will attack and sometimes melt the rubber carb components.  Not pretty or
cheap.

FWIW
Nathan