<OT>THanks everyone

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: <OT>THanks everyone
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 22:42:30 EDT
Thanks for all the letters of support re: my crappy Friday.

I found out the technical term for the gadget he had is a "crating hammer" or
"crating axe". ANyhooo....
After a long weekend of fretting & deliberating, I have done a bunch of
research on the web, and am armed with a ton of addresses & phone ##'s to the
various authorities that you kind folks have suggested for me. A police
report is TOP the list as well.

At first I wanted to leave it alone and never look at the guy again, but
after hearing all of your 3rd party opinions I am conviced that it is
important not only for me, but anyone else working there that this guy face
up to his actions and never do this sort of thing again.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you - ALL !!!!!

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
69 SRL311
Chandler, AZ