Re: 67.5 Key- Which Side?

To: nruffcorn@prodigy.net, conrad1@gte.net
Subject: Re: 67.5 Key- Which Side?
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 01:05:19 EDT
In a message dated 6/12/00 1:45:58 AM !!!First Boot!!!, nruffcorn@prodigy.net
writes:

<< Could this have been a dealer option, in an attempt
 to Americanize the roadster?  If so, how did they remedy the hole in the
 dash?  Or was the change made at the factory on the 67.5's after a certain
 serial #? >>
 When you say 67.5 I assume that you are referring to the flat dash with the
split guages.  Not the early model with the three center gauges.

If you are reffering to the later then maybe it was a '66 sold in '67.  My
67.5 has the ignition underneath the dash attached to the steering column.
My '66 1600 had the ingition located to the left on the face of the dash.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion