dash & console

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: dash & console
From: Paul Gabriel <heyace@home.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 08:50:12 -0700
It's here,it's here!

I sent out my dashboard and ctr console from my 69 2000 to a place in LA
called Just Dashes and just got it back... wow!!!!! It really looks
brand new.  It was little on the $$ side, but since I'm doing a frame
off I figured I'd better do it.  Now that I have it back I think it was
worth the $$
For all of with w/later cars this is the way to go if your dash is cracked.

I will try to post some picks of it if I can rouse my neighbor over with
his Digital cam.

BTW this was not an ad for the co. I'm just very pleased with the results!

Paul(heyace)Gabriel