NOWROC website

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: NOWROC website
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 10:30:53 -0700
List and NOWROC members,
I wanted to let you know the NOWROC web site is still up
for now. Daniel and Eric will be working on securing a permanent
site for the club. I am now the temporary web master and I really
am bad at it. I totally messed up our title page :-)  I am going to
have to work on it this evening. I will keep on adding more information
on club events, so if you have any ideas or want to host something
in your area let me know and I will put it up and send an email out
to the NOWROC mailing list. Robin had helped us with the mailing list
and we are able to send information off the Roadster mailing list.

I added pictures of Jon Wisler's and Pat Patterson's cars to the Oregon
Members pages. I will be posting more info. in the Hot News section as
well.

Thanks for all your help in keeping this ROC growing.
Mike
http://www.seaport.net/~daniel/NOWROC/