Re: Radar Detectors Reccomendations?

To: nruff <nruffcorn@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Radar Detectors Reccomendations?
From: Ron Hamilton <ej99176@goodnet.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 16:34:04 -0700
Just happen to have one IN the dash of the SPLXTC and it is a small row of
lights and 3 buttons that I placed to the left of the tach. Acquired it from
someone who had a special version made and never used it. The antenna is mounted
behind the grill .The one on the turbo, RCKTSHP, the remote antenna is behind
the air dam. The very small audio/light unit is on the steering column where I
can see it through the wheel.