Re: Radar Detectors Reccomendations?

To: dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu
Subject: Re: Radar Detectors Reccomendations?
From: JLBrooksNC@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 08:09:49 EDT
Daniel,
I went through the same process a couple of months ago. The Valentine is rated
and touted the best but at the price it should be. (my friend owns a couple,
they are not that clunky and big).  Yet for me I got the Escort Passport 7500,
the expert setting tells you the number and types of hit but lack in
Valentine's directional indicators.  Around here the Safety Alert and SWS are
not used... but one day...  the SmartCord(I don't own one) allows you to
operate in stealth mode. You look at the power outlet instead of the unit.
Since I'm not that much of an aggressive driver I thought that the passport
would do just fine.  It has but then again I've never gotten a speeding ticket.

John
68 FairLady 2L

In a message dated Thu, 8 Jun 2000  5:50:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Daniel