VENDORS

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: VENDORS
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 15:17:18 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Folks,

I just made the trip from LA to CDM in Vista Ca on friday. Simply
WONDERFUL folks ! I met Les, Dennis, And Rob (apologies if I screwed up
your name)
I arrived at about 5pm after fighting LA traffic and didn't leave till
almost 10pm
Originally I just went to drop off some shift knobs I make to
compliment their rosewood dash kits. I was amazed with their
hospitality! Les bought beer, Dennis brought tacos and I really felt
like a welcome guest. Both Les and Dennis took time out of their busy
schedules and talked shop with me and seemed genuinely interested in
the love of the roadster instead of only being interested in money. I
got the chance to explore the busy shop and see many restorations in
progress.they have quite a few and they look GOOD! They have tons of
parts. the website dosn't do them justice. CDM is truly The Dream
Garage.

This is not a paid endorsment, I simply had a great experience.
My 2 cents is this; All Vendors need us and we need them.We are all a
family of sorts. support the ones you like and are good to you. If we
all treat others the way we'd like to be treated life will be better,
at least that's what my parents taught me.

My experience with CDM has been very favorable. Dennis will respond to
my E-Mails and my phone calls. Let's not in this Electronic age forget
the value of Real Live Communication! It's nice to hear a voice and see
a face. (I love and hate computers)

Roman Rist
SoCalROC
66 1600