Re: Mugs

To: "Paul Kort" <pkort@cis.picker.com>,
Subject: Re: Mugs
From: Ronnie Day <rday@airmail.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 12:16:16 -0500
>  I have exhausted all resources locally trying to find out information on
>the 4
>mug Datsun set talked about on the list last week!  The 1-800 number was a
>bust.
>She didn't have the slightest idea what I was asking about.
>  Has anybody else found the secret?

Paul,

Call Jim Grimes at Courtesy, 800/527-1909. The last time I was over there
(about a month ago, before Shasta) they had the mug set, but the 510 mug
shows a stock 4 door so I wasn't particularly inspired to buy them.
Nissan USA ought to do a comp car set. I think they'd sell more.

There was a guy from LA at the Ski Park that had some really nice
T-shirts with a large multicolored drawing of the BRE 2000, 510 and 240.
He even had my size, tent. I just wish the shirts had been a color other
than white. If folks are interested I'll get contact info from one of the
SoCal guys. There was also a new design NorCal UFO shirt,
blue/red/yellow, on a medium blue shirt that looks very good and won't be
a dirt magnet.

FWIW, Ron

Ronnie Day
rday@airmail.net
Dallas/Ft. Worth
'71 510 2-dr (Prepared class autocrosser)
'73 510 2-dr (Street Toy)