FS: 67.5 Datsun 2000

To: Datsun List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: 67.5 Datsun 2000
From: Doug Lojewski <dougloj@home.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 09:23:03 -0700
Hi.

I just thought I'd stop by to let you folks know about a 67.5 Datsun
2000 that Mike Young has for sale. As many of you know, Mike is the
biggest source in the SF Bay area for roadster parts, service,
restoration and sales. You can reach Mike at one of the phone numbers
below. Mike does not do the keyboard thing, but he does have a web site
at http://www.datsunsports.com. Check it out.

I am posting this car for Mike. Please call him for more details. Please
DO NOT send me email. I do not have any other information.

1967.5 Datsun 2000 Roadster (#492)

  * Original (faded) red paint. Solid, strait body.
  * Engine/Transmission in excellent condition. Fresh overhaul.
  * Correct (non smog) cylinder head.
  * Good clutch.
  * Good breaks - all hydraulics good, no leaks.

This is a very fine car. It does need cosmetic work, but is well worth
it.

Price: $5500.00

Please call Mike at one of the following:

Mike can be reached in San Francisco at 415-337-8144
You can also page Mike anytime at 415-406-8744
Some times you can reach in Lake County, CA Mike at 707-928-4029
Web site: http://www.datsunsports.com

No Email please.

Have a FUN SUMMER!!

  - Doug