'68 rear bumper

To: "Greg Valazza" <g@valazza.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: '68 rear bumper
From: Joseph Roach <jroach@qualcomm.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 11:44:12 -0700
Hi Greg,
For the spotter's guide, another detail that could be mentioned in the rear
section would be that the 68 rear bumper is recessed for the license plate
light. It seems to me that that is when that change was introduced. How
about it list members, was the recessed bumper just for the 68 model year?

Joseph Roach
65 1500
San Diego, CA