For sale (or trade, if you've got something neat)

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: For sale (or trade, if you've got something neat)
From: Taylor Hutt <t.hutt@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 19:45:02 -0700
I've got the following items occupying space in my garage that I'd like
to offer
for sale.  Best offer takes it.

Hardtop.
   Black.  Fits at least a 69 2000.  Has sharkfin-shaped side windows.
   Does not include the clips to attach to the window frame.  Windows
   are glass.

5 speed trans
    From a 69 2000.  Works fine, but 1st and 2nd are beginning to get
notchy.

Dash wiring harness
   From 69 2000.  Had a fried wire at one time which was bypassed by
some
   PO.  I've unwrapped the whole harness and repaired it & rewrapped it
with
    adhesive-less friction tape.

Original radio
    From 69 2000.  No knobs.  Don't know if it even works...

Original coil
    From 69 2000.  Worked when I yanked the engine, but I upgraded to
the one
    Dean sells....

Engine stand
    Used when overhauling the 69 2000 engine.  Now it is an expensive
     chamois drying rack.  Maybe someone else who needs to yank the
engine
      can use it.  I paid ~$50 for it at Winchester Auto in Scotts
Valley, CA.