RE: Hot Rod Roadster Hits the Street

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Hot Rod Roadster Hits the Street
From: "Karen I Davis" <kidavis@beckman.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 16:14:42 -0800
I think that one was a project car that Street Rodder did in the '70's. I
think Frank Oddo of Flathead and '40 Ford fame and also contributor to
Street Rodder was involved in building it. Not sure, but I also think it
might have run at El Mirage Dry Lake and/or Bonneville Salt Flats.

Karen Davis
Mt Baldy, CA

It looks like a roadster with deuce rails and grille, model a body, and a
datsun L20 engine with dual mikuni sidedrafts. Does that sound right?

Van